Knaphill Schools Parent Teacher Association (PTA) was founded in 1969 to support, what today is known as, Knaphill Federation of Schools.
We are a registered charity (charity number 311983) and run by a team of parents and carers representing the Nursery, Lower School and Junior School who make up Trustees and Committee members. We are supported by a wonderful network of Class Reps and parent helpers.
We work to support our schools in the following ways:
- Raising money to enable us to purchase equipment and resources that would not be possible in the normal school budget.
- Using money raised to also subsidise trips and experiences for the children to enhance their learning and development.
- Creating a calendar of fun events for children and their families, to enhance their time at the schools and to help bring the school together as a community.
- Supporting the school with recycling and maintenance of its outside areas and gardens, so we can lower our impact on the environment and teach our children about how to protect our planet.
- Running a second hand uniform shop to raise additional funds, to stop old uniform from going to landfill and to make costs more affordable for parents and carers.
- We have also supported the schools with additional costs during the coronavirus pandemic, for example buying chrome books and webcams.
To find out more about the Knaphill Schools PTA, please go to: https://knaphillschoolspta.org.uk/
Parents and carers can also join the Knaphill Schools PTA Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KnaphillSchoolsPTA
For more information and details of how you can join the PTA, please do get in contact: email@example.com