In Year Admission arrangements 2021-22

If you are considering an in-year admission for your child, please email Admissions on to see if we have any places remaining in your child’s year group.
If you would like to apply for an in-year place, you will need to do so using the Surrey County Council in-year admissions form which can be found at: